Online Management Degree
You can complete a bachelor's degree in management online through Linfield's Online and Continuing Education Programs. All the courses in the major, Linfield's general education requirements and the math courses required for the management major can be completed online.
A bachelor’s degree in management prepares you to meet the challenges and complexities of the business world. Graduates from Linfield's online management degree program have found opportunities in both the profit and non-profit sectors.
Linfield offers one of the most convenient, affordable management degrees on the market, with generous credit for previous college courses as well as credit for prior learning on the job.
Degree Requirements Management Major
What Will Pursuing an Online Degree in Management Be Like?
We recommend that you read the Guide to Online College for Adults. Here is a summary of what to expect in Linfield's online classes:
- Online courses are perfect for students with schedules that demand flexibility.
- Online classes will require you to post assignments by a certain time each week. You can do most of the work on your own schedule.
- You will have separate links for submitting homework, group discussion, and personal communication with your instructor, and tests are done online.
- With Internet access you can work from anywhere in the world. This is an ideal program for those who travel.
- Expect to spend the same amount of time in an online class as you would in a face-to-face class, and expect to adhere to similar homework deadlines.
A Linfield advisor can help you map out your bachelor's degree in management online.